Boilers Sales, Repair, Installation
Efficient Boiler Troubleshooting for Buildings of all Sizes
GRP Mechanical Inc. employs dedicated professionals who are hand-selected and trained in the latest boiler safety regulations and local building codes. We are reputable experts who provide actionable boiler solutions to residents and companies, including:
- Office buildings
- Recreational facilities
When you make an appointment with us, we arrive on time, with all of the advanced tools, technology, and machinery we need to fully inspect, repair, provide maintenance and certify boilers of every brand.
Common Problems With Central Heating Boilers
A central heating boiler is responsible for providing spatial heating to keep rooms, offices, and workspaces at a comfortable temperature. Here are some of the most common problems businesses have with their central heating boilers:
- Boiler keeps cutting out
- Gas boilers turning on and off
- The pilot light keeps going out
- The boiler is making spooky noises
- Boiler isn’t producing heat or radiators aren’t warming up
- Leaks or dripping components
- Loss of pressure
- Condensate piping is frozen
- Thermostat isn’t working
Advanced New Boiler Installation Technology
We take new boiler installation very seriously. Our up-to-date training in the latest install technology allows us to get the job done efficiently. From start to finish, our exceptional team will work hard to make sure we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. We offer:
- Top-quality workmanship and professionalism.
- Well-maintained installation tools and equipment.
- Fast project turnaround times.
- Innovative solutions.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Strict adherence to safety standards.
The Benefits of Boiler Replacement
Moving forward with a boiler replacement can save your organization a lot of money over time. Aging infrastructure and worn out equipment could end up needing a lot more maintenance and repairs than the level of comfort it provides are worth.
Adding a new boiler to your investment will increase the value of your property and newer models can make a positive impact on your energy consumption. This means lower utility bills for you!
Comprehensive Boiler Inspection
A good boiler inspection covers all aspects of your company’s steam or gas heating, including:
- Testing boiler controls.
- Inspecting gauges for correct pressure.
- Checking low water cut off devices.
- Testing pressure relief and safety valves.
- Checking for erosion in any part of the system or tanks.
- Spotting corrosion.
- Testing for signs of overheating boiler components.
- Performing leak tightness tests and verifying there are no leaks in joint or connections.
- Checking expansion tanks.
- Making sure all vents are operational and free of debris or clogs.
We provide written documentation of all of the boiler inspection information we compile to keep your building in compliance and your safety logs up to date. When the inspection is complete, we’ll go over options for repairs and set up a regular maintenance schedule that works best for you.
Call us today to discuss your unique boiler, request a free quote, or to book a service appointment.
Get in touch with us today
Start saving on your energy bills with a consultation by calling (920) 685-0990.Contact Us